Tax Problem Consulting in St. Paul, MN

After taxes are filed or in some cases not filed (chapters in life occurrences), the IRS will send you correspondence on a past due balance to pay, a missing item, a question on a deduction, a missing tax return, etc. It is important to take proactive steps to ensure you handle the correspondence correctly and timely.

If you are currently experiencing a tax problem that you can’t seem to overcome, Ruth Ann Michnay, P.A. is here to help with personalized tax problem consulting services in St. Paul, MN. Let Ruth Ann be your trusted friend as you work to solve IRS and MN correspondence.

Tax Problem Solutions You Can Count On

When the IRS contacts you, contact Ruth Ann Michnay. She has many years of experience and a strong personal commitment to helping her clients. Whether you are unsure of how to respond to the IRS and MN letters, Ruth Ann can help you set up a plan of action to resolve the problem. The goal is to have you moving forward.

If you are ready to experience a customer service advocate like Ruth Ann with the help of our tax problem consulting services, reach out to her today through her contact page to resolve your tax issues.